+ Nissan Primera brand Cars
+ Current leaving and service
+ cooling and heating Systems
+ the Power supply system and production of the fulfilled gases
+ System of electric equipment of the engine
+ Manual transmission, differential and main transfer
+ Automatic transmission
+ Coupling and power shafts
- Brake system
Back disk brakes
Main brake cylinder
Pumping of brakes
Adjustment of brakes
Anti-blocking system (ABS)
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Onboard electric equipment
Repair of the brake amplifier is not made, as for dismantling and assembly special tools are required. The exit of the amplifier out of operation does not mean loss of ability of braking. Actually it is required to make bigger effort a pedal of a brake. Operation of the brake amplifier can be checked as follows:
- On the switched-off engine several times press a brake pedal while in system depression will not disappear.
- Squeeze out a pedal and start the engine.
- If the amplifier works faultlessly, the pedal noticeably will leave down.
- To remove the brake amplifier it is necessary to unscrew nuts of four bolts from car salon after the main brake cylinder will be removed. The following preparatory work should be carried out to have possibility to steal up to all fastenings and to take out the amplifier.
- Remove the air filter and a bracket of fastening of the operating valve near the brake amplifier.
- Release brake pipelines from fastening collars.
- At the established servoupravleniye disconnect the tip of the sensor of pressure and remove a collar of a hose of the pump of a steering.
- The bar of a pusher of the brake amplifier is connected in car salon to a brake pedal. Also stop up a vacuum hose to the inlet pipeline. The brake amplifier at a vynimaniye should be turned and inclined, as the space is quite limited.
|| At installation of the new brake amplifier it is necessary to establish the size "A" on 125 mm at the expense of shift of a bar of a pusher (1).
- Installation of the brake amplifier is carried out in return to sequence removal. If the brake amplifier and the main brake cylinder are established former, no adjustments are required. If one of details is replaced, it is necessary to adjust a pusher bar in salon. For this purpose measure distance from a surface of a prileganiye of the amplifier (where прифланцован the main brake cylinder) to the opening middle in a bar, as is shown in an illustration. The size should make 125 mm. Otherwise it is necessary to weaken a lock-nut of a bar of a pusher and to turn out or screw it.