+ Nissan Primera brand Cars
+ Current leaving and service
+ cooling and heating Systems
+ the Power supply system and production of the fulfilled gases
+ System of electric equipment of the engine
+ Manual transmission, differential and main transfer
+ Automatic transmission
- Coupling and power shafts
Coupling check in the established condition
Switching off mechanism
Malfunctions of coupling
The directing bearing of a shaft of coupling
+ Power shafts
+ Brake system
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Onboard electric equipment
Installation of coupling is carried out in return sequence. It is necessary to consider the next moments:
- For a centering of a conducted disk the aligning core (KV30101000) shown on an illustration usually is required. If such core is not present, it is possible to use an available shaft of coupling. If both possibilities it is impossible to use, it is possible to level a conducted disk by means of a core, whose external diameter corresponds to internal diameter of shlitsevy connection. On this core screw a pin which has the same internal diameter as directing bearing in the crankshaft. Handymen can level a disk approximately. At installation of a conducted disk establish longer party of a nave of a disk outside, i.e. to a transmission.
||Use of a special aligning core at coupling installation.
- Before installation of coupling cover shlitsa of a shaft with a small amount of greasing.
- If former coupling is established, establish a coupling basket on labels on a flywheel.
- Tighten coupling bolts cross-wise for some passes in the sequence shown on
an illustration, with effort of 22-29 N • m. Thus often to take out and insert aligning core, to check installation.