+ Nissan Primera brand Cars
+ Current leaving and service
+ cooling and heating Systems
+ the Power supply system and production of the fulfilled gases
+ System of electric equipment of the engine
+ Manual transmission, differential and main transfer
- Automatic transmission
Removal and installation
Adjustment of an automatic transmission
+ Coupling and power shafts
+ Brake system
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Onboard electric equipment
Removal and installation
Removal of an automatic transmission can be executed without engine removal. There should be on hand a mobile lift.
- Disconnect a weight cable from the battery and remove the battery and its holder.
- Remove airsoaking-up hose.
- Establish a forward part of the car on support or get the car on a viewing hole.
- Disconnect the tip of a cable plait of the switching valve on an automatic transmission and disconnect a cable of the switch of lamps of a backing.
- Disconnect a switching cable sideways on a box and disconnect a butterfly valve drive for a transmission on the engine party.
- Merge transmission oil.
- Remove power shafts as Coupling and power shafts is described in Head.
- Disconnect a speedometer cable.
- Substitute under the engine the lift. The hydraulic lift best of all for this purpose approaches. Insert between the lift and the case pallet wooden laying.
- Establish under a transmission the mobile lift and slightly raise it.
- Disconnect hoses from a maslookhladitel on the bottom party of a radiator. Collect following oil.
- Unscrew and take out a starter.
- Unscrew average bearing suspension brackets of the power unit and take out it. Watch, that the engine and a transmission had a reliable support.
- Unscrew a cover on a reverse side of the case of the converter of a torque and unscrew bolts of a driving disk from the torque converter. Thus turn the engine to reach all bolts. The converter should be held a screw-driver that it could not be turned.
- Remove fastening bolts between the engine and a transmission and separate units from each other. Mark the torque converter with a chertilka that it was possible to establish it in a starting position.
- Remove the left suspension bracket of an automatic transmission.
- Slowly pull out the mobile lift with the transmission which was on it. Watch not to damage surrounding details.
- Installation of an automatic transmission is carried out in return sequence.
- Pull the torque converter over a shaft and check, that the distance from the converter end to a surface of a case of a transmission made 15.9 mm. Measurement is made from the end of a surface of a box to the forward party of the converter (an illustration lower).
|| At installation of the converter of a torque to measure the size A in a specified way by means of a steel ruler (1) and a measuring ruler (2).
- Check, that the put labels on the converter coincided.
- Grease a carving of bolts of a conducted disk with greasing, tighten bolts one after another. It is necessary to remember that bolts have different length and the inhaling moments. Besides, some bolts hold a box on the engine, and some on the contrary the engine on a transmission. Fastening is carried out, as is shown in an illustration below. Being guided by an illustration, consider the following:
Transmission fastening on the engine in option with injection system
|| Length of bolts of "I":
1 — 55 mm
2 — 65мм
3 — 35 mm
4 — 45мм
1 and 2 = 70-80 N • m
3 and 4 = 16-21 N • m
- Bolts on positions (1) on the top party and directly under them have length of 55 mm and are tightened with effort of 70-80 mm.
- The bolt on a position (1), from below on the right (see an illustration above) has length of 50 mm and the m is tightened with effort of 70-80 N •.
- The bolt on a position (3) has length of 35 mm and the m is tightened with effort of 16-22 N •.
- The bolt on a position (5) has length of 45 mm and the m is tightened with effort of 16-22 N •.
- The bolt on a position (2) has length of 65 mm and the m is tightened with effort of 70-80 N •.
- Fill a transmission (Dexron II type) oil.
- Connect a cable of switching and adjust it (see. Section Adjustment of an automatic transmission).
- Check oil level in the main transfer.