+ Nissan Primera brand Cars
+ Current leaving and service
+ cooling and heating Systems
+ the Power supply system and production of the fulfilled gases
+ System of electric equipment of the engine
- Manual transmission, differential and main transfer
Transmission and differential - the general information
Removal and transmission installation
Gear shifting mechanism
+ Automatic transmission
+ Coupling and power shafts
+ Brake system
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Onboard electric equipment
Removal and transmission installation
Two lifts that the engine and a transmission could be lifted separately are necessary for removal of a transmission.
- Disconnect a weight cable from the battery.
- Merge transmission oil. The drain stopper is on the bottom party of a case of a transmission.
- Remove power shafts from a transmission as Coupling and power shafts is described in Head. Thus it is necessary to observe security measures.
- Disconnect a coupling cable from the switching off lever. On an illustration it is shown below, where the cable of coupling is connected to the lever.
In a place designated by a black arrow to disconnect a coupling cable from the switching off lever. The white arrow indicates the forward party of the car
|| 5 — Disconnect a speedometer cable.
6 — Disconnect electric wires from all sensors which were in a transmission.
- Disconnect a cable from a starter, unscrew and remove a starter.
- As is shown in an illustration below, disconnect from a transmission a bar of switching and a stabilizer bar.
Detachment of a bar of switching at the established manual transmission
|| 1 — a switching bar
2 — a persistent level
- Weaken all fastenings of a reception pipe of the exhaust silencer and remove it.
- Substitute under the case pallet the lift. Put between them wooden laying not to damage the pallet.
- Substitute the second lift under a transmission and slightly raise it in suspension brackets. Now it is possible to remove bolts of fastening and a transmission suspension bracket.
- Remove transmission suspension brackets on the back party and at the left. Unscrew a suspension bracket on the right side and on the back party. On an illustration the corresponding suspension brackets below are shown.
| Both shown suspension brackets of a transmission should be removed.
- Weaken bolts of connection of the engine and a transmission. For this purpose it is necessary to use the lift to steal up to the bottom bolts.
- Disconnect a transmission from the engine and take out on the lift. Thus watch, that the transmission could not fall from the lift. Also watch, that she did not come across any detail of the engine and did not lean on primary shaft.
Installation of a transmission is carried out in sequence, return to removal, taking into account the next moments:
- Before installation carefully clear interfaced surfaces of a back intermediate plate of the engine and a coupling case.
- Slightly grease shlitsa of primary shaft of a box and internal shlitsa of a conducted disk of coupling.
- Establish a transmission on the engine and insert primary shaft into a conducted disk of coupling. For this purpose the crankshaft it is possible повращать there-here for maple a belt while shlitsa will not coincide. Bolts tighten only after when between a box and the engine there will be no gap. Insert and tighten bolts with the set moment of an inhaling, which not on all models the identical. Also bolts of different length and some bolts are used hold the engine on a transmission while others are screwed in in the engine from a box.
- In a case with the carburetor engine tighten bolts according to an illustration below. Bolts (And) fix a transmission on the engine, bolts (In) fix the engine together with a persistent corner on a transmission. All bolts have different length.
Transmission fastening on the engine in option with the carburetor
|| Length of bolts of "l":
1 — 70 mm
2 — 80 mm
3 — 30 mm
4 — 25 mm
with 1 on 3 = 30-40 N • m
all the others = 16-21 N • m
- On the injector engine tighten bolts according to an illustration below. These bolts also have different length and efforts of an inhaling. Again some bolts hold a transmission on the engine (And), and some the engine on a transmission (In).
Transmission fastening on the engine in option with injection system
|| Length of bolts of "I":
1 — 55 mm
2 — 65 mm
3 — 35 mm
4 — 45 mm
1 and 2 = 70-80 N • m
- At an inhaling of bolts pay attention to different values of the moments. Tighten bolts evenly for some passes.
- Establish a bar of switching and a stabilizer bar according to
- Fill in in a box oil. Not the amount of oil is identical to all executions of a transmission:
- 5-step transmission, carburetor engine of 2.9 l
- 5-step transmission, the injector engine 3.5 - 3.7 l
- Installation of power shafts see in Head Coupling and power shafts.
- Attach a cable of coupling and adjust люфт pedals according to the description in Head Coupling and power shafts.