+ Nissan Primera brand Cars
- Current leaving and service
- Schedule of routine maintenance
General information on control
Check of levels of liquids
Check of a condition of tires and pressure in them
Replacement of impellent oil and oil filter
Check of level of liquid of system of hydrostrengthening of a wheel
Check of level of liquid of automatic transmission
Rotation of wheels
Check of a condition and replacement of hoses of an impellent compartment
Condition check, adjustment of a tension and replacement of driving belts
Check and adjustment of turns of idling of the engine and level WITH
Check of a condition of the battery, care of it and charging
Check and replacement of spark plugs
Check and replacement of candle VV of wires, covers and distributor begunka
Check of level of oil in a manual box of gear shifting
Check and adjustment of gaps of valves
Check and greasing of draft of a drive of a butterfly valve
Replacement of an element of the air filter
Check of fuel system
Check of functioning of system of cooling
Check of a condition of system of production of the fulfilled gases
Check of a condition of components of a suspension bracket and steering
Check of a condition of protective covers of power shafts
Check of brake system
Check of a condition and replacement of brushes of screen wipers
Replacement of transmission liquid
Plums, washing and filling of system of cooling
Replacement of the fuel filter
Replacement of transmission oil of manual transmission
+ cooling and heating Systems
+ the Power supply system and production of the fulfilled gases
+ System of electric equipment of the engine
+ Manual transmission, differential and main transfer
+ Automatic transmission
+ Coupling and power shafts
+ Brake system
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Onboard electric equipment
Plums, washing and filling of system of cooling
Time in two years or each 40000 km of run (that will come earlier)
Do not allow antifreeze hit on your skin and the painted surfaces of the car. At hit immediately wash away a plentiful quantity of water. Antifreeze is extremely toxic and mortally dangerous at hit in an organism. Do not leave antifreeze in the open container or spilled on a floor; its sweetish smell can easily involve in itself children or pets. Consult about local rules of utilization of the fulfilled antifreeze. In many areas there are special centers for its acceptance.
The system of cooling should be drained, washed out regularly and again be filled. This procedure is made for maintenance of quality of an okhladitelny mix and the prevention of formation of corrosion which reduces overall performance of system of cooling and can serve as an engine cause of failure. During service of system of cooling it is necessary to check also a condition of all hoses and a cover of a radiator and in case of need to replace defective components.
- Unscrew a radiator cover. It is possible to do it only on the cold engine. If the engine hot, unscrew a cover before the first click (by means of a rag) and wait, while there is a steam.
- If in system it is required to keep frost resistance, some measures should be executed. At some works on cooling system cooling liquid is not required to be merged completely. So at removal of the top hose or the thermostat it is enough to merge cooling liquid to level of the corresponding element.
- Establish a heater regulator in situation "warmly".
- Disconnect the bottom water hose and merge liquid. Sideways in the block of cylinders the stopper is inserted (near a masloizmeritelny core), which should be unscrewed to release the block of cylinders from cooling liquid. There is a bolt of removal of air a little above. Open this bolt. On the injector engine also open a bolt of removal of air in a heater hose.
- If cooling liquid merges for system cleaning, remove and empty a broad tank. Clear a tank and establish into place.
- After plum again connect a water hose and screw in a drain stopper in the block of cylinders.
- After complete drainage of system wash out a radiator pure water from a garden hose so that from a drain opening or the bottom hose pure water poured out. If the radiator strongly rusted, is damaged or proceeds, it should be removed (see. The head of System of cooling and heating) and to send in repair shop to the expert in radiators.
- The washing described above will remove various deposits from a radiator, but cannot remove a rust and a scum from surfaces of the engine and a cooling pipe. It is possible to remove all this by means of a chemical cleaner. For performance of this procedure follow instructions of the manufacturer of a cleaner. Before washing of the engine open a drain stopper of the block of cylinders.
- On respectively equipped models remove perelivny a hose from a broad tank. Drain a tank, wash out it pure water and connect a hose.
- Once again check, whether drain openings are closed.
- Prepare antifrizny cooling liquid. The maintenance of 30 % of an antifrizny concentrate gives frost resistance to-15 ° With; 50 % to-35 ° Page.
- Slowly fill in cooling liquid through an opening of a radiator and also fill a broad tank. Tighten a bolt (ы) air removals when cooling liquid will start to follow from openings. Cooling liquid should be visible in a jellied opening.
- Screw a radiator cover.
- Start the engine, the working temperature (the fan should turn on) will not be reached yet and then again cool the engine. In some hours once again check level of cooling liquid. Depending on the established engine the volume of system differs, its value is specified in Specifications at the beginning of Head. In a broad tank 0.7 liters should be filled in.