+ Nissan Primera brand Cars
- Current leaving and service
- Schedule of routine maintenance
General information on control
Check of levels of liquids
Check of a condition of tires and pressure in them
Replacement of impellent oil and oil filter
Check of level of liquid of system of hydrostrengthening of a wheel
Check of level of liquid of automatic transmission
Rotation of wheels
Check of a condition and replacement of hoses of an impellent compartment
Condition check, adjustment of a tension and replacement of driving belts
Check and adjustment of turns of idling of the engine and level WITH
Check of a condition of the battery, care of it and charging
Check and replacement of spark plugs
Check and replacement of candle VV of wires, covers and distributor begunka
Check of level of oil in a manual box of gear shifting
Check and adjustment of gaps of valves
Check and greasing of draft of a drive of a butterfly valve
Replacement of an element of the air filter
Check of fuel system
Check of functioning of system of cooling
Check of a condition of system of production of the fulfilled gases
Check of a condition of components of a suspension bracket and steering
Check of a condition of protective covers of power shafts
Check of brake system
Check of a condition and replacement of brushes of screen wipers
Replacement of transmission liquid
Plums, washing and filling of system of cooling
Replacement of the fuel filter
Replacement of transmission oil of manual transmission
+ cooling and heating Systems
+ the Power supply system and production of the fulfilled gases
+ System of electric equipment of the engine
+ Manual transmission, differential and main transfer
+ Automatic transmission
+ Coupling and power shafts
+ Brake system
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Onboard electric equipment
Check of fuel system
Annually or each 20000 km of run
Gasoline is extremely inflammable therefore at work with any components of fuel system it is necessary to accept special precautionary measures. Do not smoke and do not come nearer to a venue of works with open fire or unprotected by the lamp shade carrying. Do not perform such works in the garages equipped with heating devices, working at natural gas (such, as водогреи, dryers, etc.). The working platform should be ventilated well. At gasoline hit on skin immediately wash away it water with soap. At carrying out any works with fuel system put on goggles and hold near at hand the fire extinguisher. In case of a gasoline spillage immediately wipe a pool, but do not keep the rags impregnated with gasoline in places where it can самовоспламениться.
If you felt a gasoline smell during movement or after the car stood on the sun, it is necessary to check a condition of all fuel system immediately.
- Uncover a fuel tank and check it on existence of damages and corrosion. The sealing insert on a cover should be whole. In case of existence of damages or corrosion replace a cover.
- Survey inlet and returnable lines of fuel system on existence of cracks. Make sure that connections between lines of fuel system and the carburetor or system of injection of fuel, and also between lines of fuel system and the built-in fuel filter did not weaken.
- As some components of fuel system - for example, a fuel tank and some lines of fuel system - are in the lower part of the car, they are easier for examining, when the car is raised by the winch. If it is impossible, поддомкратьте the car and establish it on support.
- On the raised car examine a fuel tank and a bulk mouth on existence of holes, cracks and other damages. Special attention give to a connection condition between a bulk mouth and a tank. Sometimes leakages of fuel occur owing to weakening of collars of fastening of a rubber mouth or because of damage of a material of a mouth. Examine all arms and tapes of fastening of a fuel tank to make sure that it is reliably strengthened on the car.
Never, under no circumstances, try to repair a fuel tank (excepting replacement of its rubber components). A flame of the welding device or any other opened fire easily can lead to explosion of evaporations of gasoline in a tank.
- Carefully check all fuel hoses and the metal lines going from a tank on existence of weakened connections, twisting, signs of wear of materials of hoses and other damages. If necessary make repair or replace the damaged sections (see. Head of the Power supply system and production of the fulfilled gases).