+ Nissan Primera brand Cars
- Current leaving and service
- Schedule of routine maintenance
General information on control
Check of levels of liquids
Check of a condition of tires and pressure in them
Replacement of impellent oil and oil filter
Check of level of liquid of system of hydrostrengthening of a wheel
Check of level of liquid of automatic transmission
Rotation of wheels
Check of a condition and replacement of hoses of an impellent compartment
Condition check, adjustment of a tension and replacement of driving belts
Check and adjustment of turns of idling of the engine and level WITH
Check of a condition of the battery, care of it and charging
Check and replacement of spark plugs
Check and replacement of candle VV of wires, covers and distributor begunka
Check of level of oil in a manual box of gear shifting
Check and adjustment of gaps of valves
Check and greasing of draft of a drive of a butterfly valve
Replacement of an element of the air filter
Check of fuel system
Check of functioning of system of cooling
Check of a condition of system of production of the fulfilled gases
Check of a condition of components of a suspension bracket and steering
Check of a condition of protective covers of power shafts
Check of brake system
Check of a condition and replacement of brushes of screen wipers
Replacement of transmission liquid
Plums, washing and filling of system of cooling
Replacement of the fuel filter
Replacement of transmission oil of manual transmission
+ cooling and heating Systems
+ the Power supply system and production of the fulfilled gases
+ System of electric equipment of the engine
+ Manual transmission, differential and main transfer
+ Automatic transmission
+ Coupling and power shafts
+ Brake system
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Onboard electric equipment
Check and adjustment of gaps of valves
Annually or each 20000 km of run
Gaps of valves on all engines it is regulated in a heated-up condition, however the engine should not work. To set to the engine after repair necessary working gaps of valves, in Specifications values for a cold condition are given. However gaps of all valves will need to be checked and after engine cooling. In need of adjustment of gaps of valves, should be performed a preparatory work, i.e. the cover of a head of cylinders is removed, spark plugs etc. are unscrewed.
The gap of the valve is measured between the end of a pusher and a cam-shaft cam. Adjustment is carried out as follows:
- Turn the crankshaft (if candles are removed, it can be made for maple a belt) while the label on a belt pulley will not coincide with well-aimed VMT on a plate of adjustment of ignition. The piston of the 1st cylinder will be in situation VMT (see an illustration below). If now slowly to turn a shaft here and there, it is possible to notice that the pusher of the first or fourth cylinder moves up-down, i.e. valves are blocked. If it occurs to valves of the 4th cylinder, the piston of the 1st cylinder is in situation VMT; otherwise turn the crankshaft on a half of turn.
- Measure valves of the 1st cylinder and all valves represented on an illustration, and write down a gap of each valve.
Measurement of valves of an inlet cam-shaft (And) and a final cam-shaft (In) when the piston of the 1st cylinder is in situation VMT.
- For check of a gap it is necessary to insert flat щуп between a surface of a pusher and a cam, as is shown in an illustration below. A sign of correctly adjusted gap is that at first щуп is dragged hardly, and then it is easier.
||Check of a gap of the valve flat shchupy in the specified place.
- Turn the crankshaft on a half of turn that the piston of the 4th cylinder was in situation VMT. Check, that nouses of both cams of the fourth cylinder were turned up and check valves (an illustration lower) the above described way.
||Measurement of gaps of valves when the piston of the 4th cylinder is in situation VMT.
- If gaps of valves lie in admissible limits, it is possible to establish the removed details. Otherwise, it is necessary to modify the corresponding gap. It is necessary to pay attention that for replacement of adjusting washers in masterful Nissans two special adaptations are used. In any case there should be a strong magnetic core. The pusher of the adjustable valve should be pressed inside to take out a washer by means of a magnet.
- Turn the crankshaft that the nouse of a cam of the adjustable valve was turned up.
- By means of a small screw-driver turn a pusher that the notch on an edge indicated the middle of a head of cylinders.
- Now press a pusher inside by means of the special adaptation or a screw-driver and by means of a small screw-driver shift a washer sideways that it could be taken out a magnetic core. The assistant should thus hold a pusher the pressed.
- By means of a micrometer measure thickness of a washer. Though the washer also has designation (TS 224 designates thickness of a washer of 2.24 mm), the washer should be measured, as it can be worn-out. From the received value on the basis of the following formula it is possible to define thickness of a necessary washer:
«N» — thickness of a new washer, «R» — thickness of a former washer and "M" — value of the measured gap of the valve.
- N= R + (M-0.37) — inlet valves
- N= R + (M-0.40) — final valves
- There are adjusting washers with 50 values of thickness from 2.00 to 2.98 mm with a step of 0.02 mm. From this list choose a washer with the thickness closest to received value. Designation of thickness after installation should be from below. At washer installation again press a pusher inside and establish a washer into place by means of a magnet and a small screw-driver.
- All adjusted gaps of valves after installation of new washers once again check. As it was already mentioned, the gap should be checked on the heated-up engine.
- Establish all removed details. Do not commit a mistake at connection of cables of ignition as differently the engine will not be started.