+ Nissan Primera brand Cars
+ Current leaving and service
+ cooling and heating Systems
+ the Power supply system and production of the fulfilled gases
+ System of electric equipment of the engine
+ Manual transmission, differential and main transfer
+ Automatic transmission
+ Coupling and power shafts
+ Brake system
- Suspension bracket and steering
+ Forward suspension bracket
- Back suspension bracket
Back amortization racks and shock-absorbers
Back cross-section levers
Back longitudinal levers
Stabilizer of cross-section stability
Removal of an axis of a back nave
Back naves and bearings of naves
Corners of installation of back wheels
+ the Steering without the hydraulic booster
+ the Steering with the hydraulic booster (servoupravleniye)
+ Onboard electric equipment
Back cross-section levers
Fastening of parallel levers is shown on
an illustration. On an illustration the stabilizer which is described in the separate section is not shown. All fastenings of levers should be tightened, when the car costs wheels on the earth. It means that back wheels should be got on a platform or the car should stand on a lift platform.
- Establish a back part of the car on support. Include the first transfer or a backing that the car could not move down from support.
- Unscrew back wheels.
- Unscrew a nut on the end of a bar of the stabilizer on the relevant party of the car and remove the elements which were on a bar.
- Remove a bolt and a nut of the cross-section lever on outer side of the holder of a nave and to open connection.
- On inside of the cross-section lever remove a bolt and a fastening nut on a body and take out the cross-section lever. As the convergence of back wheels is regulated by the back cross-section lever, it is necessary to mark a head of a bolt of fastening and an adjusting scale with a center punch before weakening a nut and to beat out a bolt.
Though in cross-section levers it is possible to replace plugs independently, nevertheless this work should be carried out in Nissan workshop, or at least in a workshop where there is a press. Both plugs are replaced with a vypressovka and a press fitting.
Installation of cross-section levers is carried out in return to sequence removal taking into account the next moments:
- Establish cross-section levers on inside, hammer bolts and establish washers and nuts. Level heads of bolts on the put labels to establish a former convergence of wheels.
- Establish cross-section levers on the holder of a nave and fix the represented elements.
- Establish the stabilizer of cross-section stability according to the Section the Stabilizer of cross-section stability.
- Lower the car on wheels and several times to rock a back part.
- Tighten cross-section levers in support. Moments of an inhaling of internal and external fastenings the identical. Tighten all nuts with effort of 110-130 N • m, at the same time holding bolts. Watch, that bolts on inside were not turned.
- Attach the stabilizer of cross-section stability. Tighten nuts with effort of 42-48 N • m.
- Check corners of installation of back wheels and adjust, as it is described in the Section Corners of installation of back wheels. As it was already mentioned, the convergence of back wheels can be regulated by means of a bolt on inside of cross-section levers.